Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pappu and his guitar

pappu plays guitar Gyaan: The lines "Pappu guitar bajaata hai" comes in the song "Pappu can't dance saala". The song is from the movie "Jaane tu ya jaane na".

When I was young I really craved to learn the guitar. But unfortunately for me, or fortunately for people around me, nobody ever bought me one. Whenever anyone close to our family would ask me what I want as a gift, the only thing i would ask is a guitar.

Finally in the year 2008, I was able to purchase one. I still dont know how to play it. People ask me then why I bought a guitar? Well my answer is that I love the sound of guitar, no matter who plays it. So next time any of my friends who know to play the guitar visits me, i will sure give him my guitar and make him play a few songs for me , giving him no chance to say "Oh, I did'nt bring my guitar along".

2 comments:

  1. This one i like the most...But one thing is that Pinky looks like a Ghost... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... i will definitely try to improve her looks :)

    ReplyDelete